Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Hi Friends!
So... I really enjoy "borrowing" ideas from other teachers.  Isn't that what teachers are supposed to do?? I could spend hours {stalking} blogs.  Mr. Husband just doesn't get it either!  After 10+ years of teaching, he just shakes his head.  A few of the places I get inspired from:


Chalk Talk

The First Grade Parade
And did I mention how super duper excited I am that Cara Carroll from the First Grade Parade is teaching Kindergarten this year!  She is my hero!  I L*O*V*E everything she does!  How great would it be to be a kid in HER class?!?!

There are so many more I love... thanks to all you great teachers, creative thinkers, inspirations out there!




4 comments:

  1. It is amazing how many wonderful ideas are out there. Between blogs and Pinterest I am such a better teacher! Those ladies are some of my favorite blogs to visit too! =)

    Did you get the Pete goodie I sent you?

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Cara Carroll! So excited about this new adventure of yours! You inspire me and made me a better teacher! I love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blog stalking too...my hubby just rolls his eyes (but secretly he loves that he gets to watch whatever he wants on tv)! I love your blog and am your newest follower. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award for new bloggers! Just click on my blog name below and it will take you to the post with the directions!

    Sarah
    Clearly Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your articles.. they are very interesting..
    Regards,
    Primary Schools In Pune

    ReplyDelete