Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hello Blogging World!

Hello friends! My name is Dana Starck and I teach KINDERGARTEN! And can I say.... I L-O-V-E my job! I'm pretty new to the blogging world (or should I say new to having my own blog)! I am a "blog stalker" and I am truly inspired by all of the wonderful teaching blogs out there!

A huge thank you to Honey Bunch Blog Designs for helping me out! What a wonderful way to enter into the blogging world with the perfect blog design! I highly recommend using them if you are wanting to update or design a blog! And the illustrations by MelonHeadz Illustrating.... I am obsessed with her stuff!  Nikki (from MelonHeadz) has been giving away FREE holiday doodles.... each day has been a new doodle.  Check it out before they are all gone.  Some people have ALL the talent.... and creating the most adorable clip art is not my talent :) !

I hope that my blog will touch classrooms all over - just as so many blogs have touched my classroom.   Stay tuned..... more to come!



9 comments:

  1. Hi Dana!!!
    YOU DID IT! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see all of the amazing things you do in your room! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you blog...it is so cute!! I always thought you would be such a great blogger. Now I need to get back to mine. I have not blogged in such a long time. I love it but it is so hard to find time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need one of those follower thingies on the side so I can follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a cute blog! You can add a follow button by going to design at the top of your blog and then layout. Choose add a gadget and the follow button is the 9th choice...I would love to follow you. =)

    Hop over and visit me when you get the chance. I have some Thanksgiving *freebies* that you can grab. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahoo! I am glad you got it added...I am your first official follower. =)

      Heather
      Heather's Heart

      Delete
  5. I am so bummed that I am not your 1st follower but I love Heather's blog so it is okay that she is your first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your blog. LOVE the polka dot theme! :) I am new at this blog thing too and am your #4 follower. I also have a blog illustrated by Nikki & designed by The Honey Bunch Blog Design gals! I wish you continued success.
    Nikki {http://www.smarttartslearning.blogspot.com/}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been following your blog since so many days.. the content you provide really helps me..
    Regards,
    Primary Schools In Pune

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I'm a new blogger...I am obsessed with Melonheadz, too. <3 I'm your newest follower...drop by my blog...we could be bloggie buddies. :)

    Mandy
    Mandelina's Madness

    ReplyDelete